This great story-teller Mike awarded my blog for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award and I’m thrilled, excited & happppppy (those extra ‘p’s would tell you how happy I am) Thanks a ton Mike! His blog at http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/ is one those blogs I always enjoy reading.
The rules for this award are:
Display the Award Certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me, huh…that’s easy…!Wait! no, not that easy because I am busy smiling & thinking about this award I got from last 5minutes 🙂 Okay let me write them anyhow.
1. I am head-over-heels in love with animation movies. My love for Disney & Pixar knows no bounds ♥ The capturing, amazing, beautiful, timeless movies they make are simply beautiful. I enjoy watching them over and over and over. Some of my favorite movies are: Up, Ice age, Tinker Bell, Tarzan, Shrek, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, The lion king & many more. Actually I love all of them!!
2. I love traveling ♥ Have visited many places in India but been overseas just once, would love to see the rest of the world too.
3. One of my wishes from the bucket list is to go backpacking alone to a beautiful European destination ♥
4. I recently experienced a ‘dream-come-true’ moment in my professional life, when I finally got a ‘Creative Writer’ designation at work 🙂
5. My life is like a fairy tale. How? A loving & caring family, beautiful & intelligent siblings, loving, understanding & caring boyfriend ♥ But the cherry on the cake are my three musketeers – my three little nephews : Krish, Aashu & Nemo ♥
6. I often think I was a tree in my previous life. Because I go crazy & get this strong craving to write/sketch/scribble/doodle or paint something when I see paper & pencil. I find myself completely lost when a Flute (my brother plays flute extremely well) or Guitar(my boyfriend plays it pretty well) plays nearby. Moreover, Green (actually Tinker bell green) is one of my most favorite colors 😀
7. Lastly, no one really knows me (except for my mum, of course). So whoever claims to know me well are living in a fantasy & are often completely surprised, amused, amazed, shocked even, at times to see this different, totally unexpected & unknown side of me popping up suddenly 😉
Phew! that sure was difficult… I have never written so much about myself ever in my life.
I have read some really cool posts on the following blogs. So my 15 nominations are as below, hope you enjoy reading them as I much as I do:
Thank you everyone! With the hump day almost done, hope you all have a smooth sail to weekend & followed by a fantastic weekend. Stay blessed!!